Vidlens is a group of cinematographers from the Philippines offering glamorous and contemporary wedding video services anywhere in the world.
2. What is SDE?
SDE stands for Same-Day-Edit or Onsite Video. This is approximately 5-Minute video highlight of your wedding that will be played at the last part of the reception program.
3. What is Wedding Film?
Wedding Film is an extended highlights of your wedding with a running time of approximately 15-20 minutes. Unlike SDE, this will not be played during the wedding. Delivery of wedding film is 6-8 months after your wedding. Timeline is a bit long since it takes a lot of time to produce a 20-minute film which involves meticulous cinematic editing and scoring.
4. What is full video documentation?
In full video documentation, we will put together our main camera’s video clips from preparation to reception. Audio will be live and all parts of the wedding will be included. this is like the traditional full length video we normally see on our parents/grand parents wedding video. Running time is 1-2 hours.
5. Do you provide aerial video?
Yes, we now offer aerial videography! However, use of aerial equipment will be upon the discretion of Vidlens and will depend on factors such as, but not limited to weather, location, time, space and equipment availability.
6. What equipment do you use?
We use High end Sony DSLR cameras, Crane, Glidecam, Tripod/Monopod, Complete LED light set-up, Wireless Audio Device and drone.
7. How many are you in the team? We are 7 people in the video team including Cinematographers, 2 Production Assistants/Driver.
8. Do we have to provide transportation allowance for out of town event? We do not ask for transportation allowance for weddings or events around Manila, Tagaytay, Cavite, nearer Batangas areas (i.e. Caleruega, Batulao). We might ask though for transportation allowance and accommodation for events around Antipolo, Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Baguio, etc. Contact us for details.
9. Do you cover events other than weddings? We offer video services (Non- SDE) to events like birthdays, debuts, etc.
10. Do you also offer photography services? No. Vidlens doesn’t offer photo services. Vidlens offers WEDDING VIDEO services only, although we can suggest reliable and good photographers too that can fit your budget and preference.
11. Where is your office located? We are currently home based and we are from Taguig City. We will be glad to set a meeting and discuss things with you. Otherwise, we are always available online to answer all your queries and concern.
12. Can we get the raw footage of the event?
Definitely. Raw footage is available upon request regardless of the wedding package you avail. All you have to do is provide your own hard drive where we can save all your High Def raw footage right after the wedding. We require an empty/blank hard drive that can be reformatted just in case our laptop (we use MacBook Pro) will not be compatible with your hard drive. Just a gentle reminder that we are deleting raw videos one month after we deliver the edited videos to our clients. And with this, we highly encourage you to get your raw footage as soon as possible for your future needs.
13. Do you provide projector? No, we don’t provide projector in any of our packages. Ask your lights and sound supplier, they usually offer this service. Recommended lumens for projector is 5,000 lumens.
14. Do you accept pencil bookings?
To avoid confusion, we do not accept pencil booking as much as possible. We require a down payment before blocking your date.
15. What is your payment scheme? A down payment worth Php 10,000 is required to block your date. The remaining balance should be settled on or before the wedding day/event. We accept payment thru bank deposit and meet ups.
16. How CAN WE HELP make our wedding video beautiful?
It’s a two way process. Tell us what you want and how you want your video to look. We are very adaptive and open minded when it comes to ideas. It’s your video after all. If permissible, choose to have your own wedding vows. Make it beautiful and heartfelt. Rent a good, if not excellent projector. Make sure that you hire a make-up artist that is not only good but punctual as well.
As much as we want to produce excellent videos for every client, we are only here to weave the clips that actually happened in your wedding DAY. 50% of the output will still be dependable on the AMBIANCE and environment of your preps, the solemnity and sincerity of the ceremony and the fun and supportive guests in your reception party.
And of course, no matter what happens, always pretend that you are madly, deeply, and crazy in love with each other. ♥